Custom Large Wedding Sign
40″ wide x approximately 18″-24″ tall
The height of the name portion of the sign is dependent on the individual letters of your name. Shorter names will be taller, while longer names will be shorter in height.
The word “the” is formatted to be approximately 10″ tall x 12″ wide.
- Expertly crafted from sustainable Birch
- Versatile mounting hangers attached
STEP 1: THE FUN BEGINS!
- Browse our collections and choose the designs and colors that you love.
- We're here to help! Reach out to schedule a complimentary design consultation if you have questions.
STEP 2: ORDERING & PROOFING
- Complete checkout to place your order.
- We'll confirm the details of your order and send a visual design preview before getting started.
STEP 3: YOUR ORDER IS IN PRODUCTION
- Our team of artisans carefully craft your items.
- Once completed, your items are packaged and handled with the utmost care.
- Then they are either delivered from our door to yours. Or if you selected a local pickup, you will be notified that they are available for pickup from our studio in Houston, Texas.
Our standard turnaround time for items in our online shop is 2-4 weeks from placing your order. We recommend placing your order as far in advance of your event date as possible.
If you need your items faster, rush options may be available. Please reach out to us directly at 832-207-8110 or email@example.com (before ordering) if you need to expedite your order.
SHIPPING & PICKUP
- Your items will ship via FedEx using the speed that you select at checkout.
- If you are in the Greater Houston area and would like to drop by our brick and mortar studio to pick up your items, just select Pickup at checkout.
We are located at:
3406 McAshan Street,
Houston, TX 77003
(EADO Neighborhood, near downtown Houston)
One more thing!
We are about you and helping bring your ideas to life. For the past 7 years, we have helped designers, event planners, and individuals bring their creative ideas to reality. One of a kind signage for high end events is kind of our 'thing'.