Acrylic Wedding Welcome Sign
- Expertly crafted from lightweight, 1/8 " thick Acrylic.
- Versatile keyhole mounting or drill holes for hanging included
- Acrylic has a natural smooth finish layered details and etched date
- Etching is enhanced by a paint fill color for easy readability
We offer a variety of fonts and finishes to compliment your event décor if you are interested in something slightly different just reach out to us by filling out our Custom Order Form.
STEP 1: THE FUN BEGINS!
- Browse our collections and choose the designs and colors that you love.
- We're here to help! Reach out to schedule a complimentary design consultation if you have questions.
STEP 2: ORDERING & PROOFING
- Complete checkout to place your order.
- We'll confirm the details of your order and send a visual design preview before getting started.
STEP 3: YOUR ORDER IS IN PRODUCTION
- Our team of artisans carefully craft your items.
- Once completed, your items are packaged and handled with the utmost care.
- Then they are either delivered from our door to yours. Or if you selected a local pickup, you will be notified that they are available for pickup from our studio in Houston, Texas.
Our standard turnaround time for items in our online shop is 2-4 weeks from placing your order. We recommend placing your order as far in advance of your event date as possible.
If you need your items faster, rush options may be available. Please reach out to us directly at 832-207-8110 or email@example.com (before ordering) if you need to expedite your order.
SHIPPING & PICKUP
- Your items will ship via FedEx using the speed that you select at checkout.
- If you are in the Greater Houston area and would like to drop by our brick and mortar studio to pick up your items, just select Pickup at checkout.
We are located at:
3406 McAshan Street,
Houston, TX 77003
(EADO Neighborhood, near downtown Houston)
Looking for something else?
Make It Custom
Tell us more about what you'd like by filling out our custom order form. Our team will follow up and go over the details of how we can make your vision come to life.